Real Estate Wealth Insider™ Terms and Conditions
Subscription Terms and Conditions, Cancellation / Refund Policy, and Delivery Policy
The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ Subscription Terms and Conditions
1. Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty: Officers and agents of The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ (a division of The Wealthtools Partnership & Wealthtools Systems Inc.) make no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of subscription contents and specifically disclaim any implied warranties. I understand that the advice and strategies contained therein may not be suitable for my situation and that I should consult with a professional where appropriate. The authors shall not be liable for any loss of revenue or any other commercial damages, including but not limited to, special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
2. I understand that this is a subscription agreement between myself and The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ and that The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ retains the right to modify the subscription at any time.
3. In exchange for participating in this subscription, I release The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™, its officers, directors, staff, independent contractors, agents, successors and interviewees from all actions, demands, or claims of any kind that I have had, now have, or may have for any reason.
4. I understand that The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ or a related company may, on occasion, receive a financial benefit from my purchase of a book, audio, report, service, course, franchise, business opportunity, property, or other investment or educational item and that indeed The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ or a related company may itself be the vendor. I further understand that I have no obligation whatsoever to purchase any such item.
5. The Content and any other copyrighted material shall not be modified, copied, distributed, repackaged, shared, displayed, revealed, extracted, emailed, transmitted, sold, or otherwise transferred, conveyed or, used, in a manner inconsistent with the Agreement, or rights of the copyright owner. I shall not redistribute, repackage, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, extract, reveal, adapt, edit, sub-license, or otherwise transfer the Content. I am not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction, or distribution rights for the Content.
6. I understand I will be charged $5 Shipping & Handling fee immediately upon activating my subscription to The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ (or $37 for CD with shipping & handling included, in the case of a re-subscription) and again on the 1st of each month following the start date of the subscription (or re-subscription). If payment does not clear on the 1st attempt, further attempts will be made until the charge clears, with no further notification or authorization required or provided.
7. For the 2 FREE TRIAL months (if applicable), I agree to pay $5 Shipping & Handling charges each month billed to the method of payment provided. Following the 2-month trial period (or upon re-subscription), I authorize The Real Estate Wealth
Insider™ to charge the monthly recurring fee of $37 per month using the method of payment provided without sending me any further notification. All credit card charges will be processed by The RealEstate WealthInsider ™ (a division of The Wealthtools Partnership & Wealthtools Systems, Inc.) and will appear as “RealEstate WealthInsider” on the credit card statement. I also understand that the free trial offer is available to new, first-time subscribers only. If I have subscribed to The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ in the past, I am not eligible for the free trial offer and that my monthly fee will be $37 per month throughout the subscription period, starting with the first month.
8. 5 days before the next billing cycle cancellation notice is required. The effective date of cancellation is 5 days from the date that authorized personnel of The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ receives written notice of cancellation.
9. The RealEstate WealthInsider™ warrants that the audio CD(s) or other tangible media included in the Product will be free of any defects that prevent you from using the Product. The RealEstate WealthInsider™’s sole obligation under this warranty is to replace any defective CD(s) or other tangible media, provided that you have given The RealEstate WealthInsider™written notice of the defect within a 60-day period of receiving the Product.
The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ Cancellation / Refund Policy
There is no consideration for any refunds once the monthly charge has been processed. I understand I may cancel the subscription at anytime, with a 5 day notice of cancellation required prior to the upcoming billing cycle in order for the cancellation to take effect for the next billing cycle. The effective date of cancellation will be 5 days from the date that authorized personnel of The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ receives written notice of cancellation by fax, email or mail.
Should I choose to cancel, I will EMAIL and FAX a notice of cancellation to The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ (a division of The WealthTools Partnership & Wealth Tools Systems Inc.) Fax: 1-866-618-1299 / Email: Inquiries@RealEstateWealthInsider.com at least 5 days before the next billing cycle.
My written notice of cancellation must include the following information:
1. Today’s Date 2. My Complete Name, Address, and Telephone Number 3. Request to Cancel, The Real Estate Wealth Insider Subscription 4. Reason for Cancellation
The Real Estate Wealth Insider™ Delivery Policy
The monthly Audio CD & Newsletter shipments for The Real Estate Wealth Insider ™ subscription program will be sent via First Class Mail. Canadian residents will have their shipments mailed from Canada. In most cases US residents will have their shipments mailed from the USA. In some cases due to initial charges declined, and upon successful re-billing, US residents may have their shipments mailed from Canada.